Friday, January 28, 2005

Time Flies

Twice a week every morning, I used to take my son to his 'Kindy'. As soon as we arrived at his classroom, he waved good bye to his daddy and not long after that he started to mingle with other kids, or I should say his friends.

I looked from a distance, outside his classroom, thinking to myself how time has flown very quickly. Seems that not long ago he was still a baby, but now he is already at 'school' playing with his friends, telling stories, running around, and so on. Somehow, deep inside my heart, I have to say I am kind of miss his 'babyhood', thinking if I have been spending quality time with him all this time.

Not long after this, he will go to prep-school, then primary, then high school and so on, and there will be time when he will become a grown man and independent and I guess, by that time me and my wife will not be able to carry him again as if he was still a baby.

Time has flown very quickly for sure, and perhaps is a reminder for us that time is such a precious thing, once is gone, it cannot come back again, once a child has grown up, he or she cannot come back as a baby anymore, and perhaps it is at this time, that none of us should take 'Time' for granted but instead use it wisely and hopefully full of quality moments, because every moment counts ...

No comments: